High Purity Prill; 99.9% Sulfur
High Purity Prill Sulfur is a high-purity bright pastille or pellet elemental sulfur product made for ‘burning sulfur’ applications and industrial uses. Product is screened for low dust and consistent handling. Burning sulfur is used in sulfur-dioxide generators in agricultural water systems, in select food processing, pollution controls, water treatments, and some specialty processes. Made from Claus sulfur which is recovered from the vapor state by condensation, the sulfur is naturally very high purity.”
- 50 lb bags (40 bags per pallet)
- 2000 lb bulk bags
- 25-35 ton bulk trucks.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE AND AGRICULTURAL USE IN SULFUR BURNERS
- Sulfur Content: 99.9+ wt.-% minimum as Elemental Sulfur
- Color / Appearance: Yellow, Small Split Pea-Like Solid
- Bulk Density: Approx. 78 Lbs./Cu. Ft.
- Source: Production from high quality “Claus” Sulfur
- Screen Specifications Used: Smaller than 5 mesh(.168″ opening) and larger than 10 mesh(.080″ opening)
Buyer is to understand that the analysis below represents production guidelines. Material is not analyzed by individual lots. Most production exceeds these specifications. No warranty applies to this product, except as to minimum sulfur content. All other warranties, if any, whether expressed or implied are hereby disclaimed. User assumes full responsibility for proper use and disposal. Manufacturer reserves the right to change specification(s) at any time without notice.